Friday 4 December 2015

KIKO COSMETICS Color Fever Eyeshadow Palette No.101 Bordeaux - The Review

Ciao Belleza,

Do we all love eyeshadow palettes. Yes! We love it so much the cosmetic company keep making 'em and we kept on buying 'em even though we all know that there is no way in this lifetime that we manage to used up all the eyshadows that we already stash in our collection. But that is not important. what is important that right now we talk about this particular eyeshadow palette (quad is more suitable word in my opinion). It is one of the Color Fever Eyeshadow Palette No:101 Bordeaux by Kiko Cosmetics Milano.


To be honest I have hard time choosing on which palette to get. There is 4 palettes available in this range. I decided on 2 of them, trying so hard to ignore the taupe and bronze tone palettes, But I am making it my mission to get the other 2 palettes as soon as I can because these eyeshadows are amazing!

Highly pigmented, luxuries in texture, blend like a dream and in such gorgeous shades. If you are a fan of shimmering shadows, you have to get your talons on these. I have no fall out problems when using them.. the quality is amazing and for the price tag on them, it is a steal. It came in a sleek black matt compact that come with a mirror.. I know for sure by the time I wrote this Kiko Cosmetics in slowly changing the packaging of their permanent products to a shiny square gun metal compact. 


This eyeshadow in my opinion perform way better than their infinity eyeshadows, and remind me of Chanel and Kanebo eyeshodows which cost way higher, and I can't help to noticed the similarity of this palette and Charlotte Tilbury eyeshadow quad in Vintage Vamp. If you are looking for burgundy, reddish eyeshodows to add to your collection, this is the palette to get.

 
Product Rating: 9/10
Price: €12.90
Where to buy: www.kikocosmetics.com

I used the palette to create this look for the Halloween
 Interested in Kiko Cosmtics products but couldn't get your hands on them where you live? We at DesiderioBySara is offering shopper service with a minimum flat rate service fee. check out our Shopper & Forwarding Service page for info or email us at desideriobysara@gmail.com 


Thank you for stopping by,

  Life. Love. Laughter
   Sara A.

1 comment:

  1. Kiko comestics Pashop VN best. Website: https://pashop.vn

    ReplyDelete